zaterdag 4 juli 2009

It's not that simple but we have to

Yes summer has begon. The weather is great and I went sailing almost every day.

In just a few days hopefully my dress will arrive. I'm planning to order some other things as well but first the dress. Right now I am sitting in the garden with my laptop and watching three men working in our garden because it's getting redecorated if that's the word.
Later today I think I am going to change the layout of my blog because I'm making a sort of new start since I haven't been blogging lately.

New photos + old photos are coming soon! Very soon...
First I have to start searching for new inspiration again.
Now I am going to make a drawing how my new room should look like.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Dankje voor je liefe reactie!
    Van zulke wordt ik altijd heel blij haha
    Ja ik vind het goed als je mijn blog er bij zet dat vind ik juist super leuk ;)

    Ik vind jou blog ook echt heel leuk kijk er nu al een tijdje op ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb je blog echt gemist ;D die eerste foto is zo leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wauw wat een super foto's,
    ben benieuwd naar je jurk en hoe je blog er uit gaat zien ;)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, keimooie foto's! :)
    woow, zo leuk dat je nu buiten in de tuin op je laptop kan posts schrijven :D. Ben benieuwd naar je jurk! En ook naar de restyling van je blog! (:

    liefs x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen