maandag 8 juni 2009

To good to be

Sorry again! This post doesn't make sense at all but I just feel I need to post things.
At the moment I am super busy with school because if I want to make it to the next year I still have to do the best.
To make this post even more senseless here's a picture of the "tosti" I ate yesterday.
Well better posts coming this weekend, including the Pink Pop photos.

DSC07076

8 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke foto en leuk dat je weer meer gaat posten

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So cute :)
    yummy yummy!


    Kisses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. at schattig! wel grappig zo'n ronde tosti zelf nog noooit gehad:P


    With love Jessi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. haha super! ik heb het ook super duk echt gemeen :P x het zit er bijna voor ons op meid. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. aah die foto ziet er zo lief uit :) (en ik heb nu honger)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen